Saturday, September 3, 2011

I am The Face

I emailed my story to Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope about a month ago and after being a little bit of a squeaky wheel, my story was published! I'm so proud! Just for you my sweet, Nolie!

I found Faces about a year ago and fell in love. I love what they are doing! Putting a face to something our society labels taboo is SO powerful! These are real women with real stories. It is sad and tragic. It happens. And it happens way more than most people think. Before we lost Nolan, I was the cliche. It will NEVER happen to me....

You can read the story HERE.

3 comments:

JoyAndSorrow said...

I just read your story through faces and wanted to thank you for sharing it. Your family is beautiful. I wish I had the courage to share my story there, and while I do blog, I just haven't shared on Faces yet. So sorry for your loss, happy for your rainbow, and inspired by yet another story shared. ~Lindsay

Audra said...

Thank you! It took me over a year to finally post my story. You will know when the time is right. BIG HUGS!

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

Thank you for sharing your story!

I actually found you through Faces of Loss. I'm hosting a blogfest for mothers who have lost infants or children. I would love it if you could join us. Thanks for your time.
-Elisa

Here's that link:
http://ecwrites.blogspot.com/2011/09/only-50-more-days-until-golden-sky.html?showComment=1317367512296#c7067417673821287452