Saturday, September 3, 2011

Playdate!

So, for a couple of months now Ava and I have been hanging out with Jamie (my first interweb friend that I met IRL!) and her daughter Fiona. At our first playdate a couple of months back the girls really had no idea the other one existed. But towards the end of the playdate Ava noticed Fiona and wanted to eat her.  Or chew on her. Or drool on her. Whatever it is that babies do to each other... It was cute. Now that they are a few months older the dynamic has changed so much! Ava still wants to eat Fiona, but now she also wants nothing to do with her own toys and wants everything to do with Fiona's! This little girl of mine... She's a little bully! I blame it on the fact that she has an older brother who picks on her. And he does! I dont remember Jacob being this aggressive when he was a baby.

I actually managed to capture Ava being the little bully that she is. Both of their expressions are priceless! I really hope these girls will be playmates for a long, long time and that someday I will be able to show them this picture!


No comments: