Monday, August 30, 2010

Sugar and Spice...

So, Jacob is in school right now and Im trying to keep my mind from thinking about all the different things that can go wrong today (isnt that terrible?!) so I figured I would blog about, well, my Rainbow Baby who happens to be a little GIRL! We found out on Tuesday last week that we are going to have a daughter. I am very excited to have a little pink in my life and that my husband is going to have a little daddy's girl! I like to think that my angel Nolan had something to do with picking out our Rainbow Baby, so good job Bubbas! I hope that she will be as precious and beautiful as you are; as you will always be.

I have never really been a "pink" girl myself but oh my goodness I couldnt wait to get my hands on some sort of little, miniature sized PINK item! I have a feeling my house is going to look like Pepto Bismol threw up in it pretty soon.

No comments: