Thursday, October 7, 2010

A whole month!

What a bad blogger I am! Life has been crazy! But you understand because Im sure yours is too. Between birthdays (which I have been meaning to post for, umm, 3 weeks now) school for Jacob, school for ME, being pregnant, having the holidays quickly approaching which is oh so bittersweet this year, work and photoshoots, Im about 30 minutes away from a nervous breakdown. But hey, that's what makes life interesting, right?

We celebrated Jacob's 5th birthday on Saturday September 18th. Ohemgee. What a prefect day. And I have realized what a rad backyard I have. We got a bounce house / jump house, whatever the heck you want to call it and it fit perfectly with plenty of room to spare. Sweet!

School for Jacob still continues to have its ups and downs and is a lovely source of stress. Yay me! As for school for me I enjoy getting away and having some "me" time for a couple of hours every week even if it does mean sitting in a classroom. Im working on getting my Real Estate License. I figured I dont have enough to do!

Anyway, without further ado, may I present to you Jacob's 5th birthday, Toy Story style!







2 comments:

Ashley Hawkes said...

LOVE those cupcakes and I am so jealous of that cupcake stand thingy.
You are amazing. You are doing so many things and I am whining because I am sitting around on my butt feeling sorry for myself and getting really really fat. This is why you need to blog. To show me that I have nothing to complain about. I hope

Jack*e said...

the INFAMOUS cupcakes! woohoo!